Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Subscribers are prohibited from using the Internet access or other services offered by or through Fidelity to engage in any activity that infringes the copyrighted works of others. It is the policy of Fidelity to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat copyright infringers.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
Copyright holders and/or their authorized agents who believe that material residing on a Fidelity system or network at the direction of a user of Fidelity’s online services infringes the exclusive rights of the copyright holder may notify Fidelity’s appointed Copyright Agent for claims of copyright infringement at:
Fidelity Legal Department
64 North Clark Street
Sullivan, MO 63080 USA
Tel: (573) 468-8081
Fax: (573) 468-5440
Any such notification must be in writing, and must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity which the complaining party desires to have removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fidelity to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Fidelity to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Return to the previous page.