UPDATE AS OF 6/22: WE ARE GETTING VERY CLOSE TO HAVING ALL KNOWN ISSUES RESOLVED!
- UNABLE TO SEND TO HOTMAIL: You can now send email to all known addresses, including hotmail and .edu addresses.
- PRINT PREVIEW IS WORKING on all browsers.
- DELETING EMAILS: You now have the option to mass delete emails in your trash and spam folders!
- WEBMAIL SEARCH is being addressed. You can now search by the subject field, and we are continuing to push for a fix on searching by other fields.
- APPLE DEVICE ISSUES: Mobile e-mail from Apple devices is still hit or miss - but we are getting very close to a fix. If you have an Apple device, to ensure you get your email, for now please access it through webmail from a laptop or desktop computer.
- VIEWING MORE THAN 20 EMAILS AT A TIME: We are working on creating a paginated view of 100 emails at a time (like Google) and should have this completed very soon.
- SPAM: Spam identification is improving and continually getting better. We will continue to work on recommended spam filtering settings and post an update soon.
If you are having any major issues with your email, please let us know! All email is currently functional and there are no problems with sending or receiving email at this time!