Fidelity SIP Trunking Service provides integrated inbound and outbound calling for a variety of business communications systems. Maximize your premise-based phone system investment by upgrading to Fidelity's affordable and reliable SIP communications solution!
What is SIP Trunking?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking is the ability to make and receive voice calls over a data connection. It eliminates the need for dedicated, physical circuits that were traditionally used for voice, such as PRIs or T-1s.
Key Advantages for SIP Trunking
Due to their physical limitation and high-priced model, traditional PRIs typically inhibit a company's flexibility when it comes to adjusting for call volume. Fidelity's SIP trunking provides a more flexible service that supports your evolving call volume needs along with local, long distance and international calling options.
Fidelity's SIP trunking allows for local and geographical trunking redundancy, determined by the customer's network topology, which can protect against natural disasters, power outages, and single points of failure.
Because SIP Trunking is a virtual connection to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), the expensive, physical equipment required for PRIs and T-1s is eliminated.
- If your system is already IP-compatible, there are no additional features or hardware to purchase or maintain.
- Fidelity offers simple and affordable plans with discounts that scale with your usage and pricing options that fit any budget.
SIP Trunking is Similar to Traditional PRI Service, With These Differences:
- SIP Trunking is an Ethernet connection to an IP phone system.
- While a PRI service is a physical connection, SIP Trunking is a secure, virtual connection between the customer location and Fidelity's network.
- SIP Trunking is highly scalable: Purchase only the number of channels* needed for maximum flexibility! Standard rate per SIP channel is $25 (minimum purchase of 4 required). Term Discounts and Volume Discounts are available. Please contact a Fidelity Business Solutions Consultant for more details.
Highlight of Features:
- Unlimited Inbound Calling and Local Calling
- E911 Address/Number
- Local Number Portability
- Caller ID Name (CNAM) (inbound call display)
- Directory Listing (not available in all service areas)
- SIP DIDs are available in blocks of 20 ($20) and 100 ($60).
- Flexible Long Distance Plans to Meet your Unique Business Needs
SIP Trunking LD Plans
SIP Trunking Approved Manufacturers
SIP Trunking FAQs
Let's do business!
For more information about SIP Trunking Services, please contact one of our Business Solutions Consultants to find out more.
Explore all of our business services here.